nothing much to report really . . .
stella and the pies went back to sheffield last week but are returning tonight so stelps can spend some time with frankie and lucia - nice!!
lucia, frankie and alex continue to thrive - more photos when i get around to it
in the meantime - and just so you don't think i have stopped being grumpy - here is one of my all-time hates:
front doors which have no shelter above them so that when you call on someone and you are waiting for them to answer the door, you have to stand in the rain until they come! i mean what is that all about? you would think the occupants would want somewhere to stand out of the rain when they come home and have to get their keys out, manage their shopping etc etc!! It really is very inconsiderate of these house-holders!!
. . . and of course it always IS raining in Britain!!!
1 comment:
Clara is so beautiful!
It's always raining here too...I guess I just get used to having a hood on every coat I own!
Post a Comment