it has been an exhausting and emotional 2 weeks!!
stella and the pies are still here - rich travelled down by train to help out with jpie and cpie for a few days (kpie nipped off to cornwall with jackie and company for a week's hols) when stella went down with flu - and then i caught it too which didn't help!!
little lpip is doing well - she was transferred to the brompton hospital when she was 4 days old and frankie and alex stayed with her there for a week. but now she has been discharged and they are all home - hoorah!! - stella and the pies called in on them and kpie, jpie and cpie were all delighted to meet their new little cousin - with f'ster included, that means 5 cousins born within 4 years - what fun for them all as they grow up!!
1 comment:
Oh Rosy....I am so glad that your newest grandchild is home and doing well. When I heard the news from Stella, I was quite worried.
Hugs and big Loves to all...
Love
Sarah xXx
Post a Comment