Last Saturday: I collected O and G and whizzed up to Yorkshire to visit Stella, Rich and the pies in their lovely new home. As soon as we arrived on their driveway, Kezia, Jago and Clara popped out to welcome us and show us around - they were very excited. The house is really beautiful - especially Kezia's bedroom which has: a new pink appliqued quilt cover, spangly new pink lampshade and which she assured us will be painted pink and have pink curtains!! Jago's new quilt was midnight blue with appliqued rocket, moon and stars. The rest of the house is just as lovely - I like the kitchen best!! Lizzie and Matt came over too and we had a great day.
Jago, G and Rich in the Sitting Room:
Two Pies (in what I suspect will become 'The Stage!!):
Stella in her lovely Kitchen:
Sunday: I spent working on my assignment.
Monday: I met Pauline in the Essex.
Thursday: Frankie and Lucia came round in the evening (Alex had rugby practice) and we looked at more weddingy-type things and F more or less decided what music she will have - it still seems ages away but I suspect it will be here before we know it - and I have quite a bit of weight to lose if I'm going to fit into my suit!! (ARRRRRGGGGHHH!!)
I'm off on my hols tomorrow - Frankie is on Tully Duty - back soon!!


1 comment:
Have a great vacation! Although how can it be a vacation without Tully!
Post a Comment