Tuesday, August 28, 2007

the roly hoods . . . and parish camp

this weekend has been 'parish camp' . . . sunny . . . and funny . . . lots of nice people, lots of laughs . . . and exhausting in an enjoyable kind of way
i didn't camp (went home to sleep every night!!) and i can't remember where my inflatable mattress or pump are even if i had wanted to stay - and i didn't remember my camera so sadly no photos
but . . .
not one
not two
not three
but FOUR of my favourite bloggers came too (you know who I mean, ladies!!)
so hopefully there will be good pics on other blogs
and now I am off to enjoy my 'campering pampering pack'
thank you all xxxxx

1 comment:

the funny-shaped woman said...

:-D
Though I'm shocked that you didn't camp, Rosy!!
:-O

Holy Rood Parish Camp now have our own group on facebook, so come & join us happy campers for a spot of camping fun sans the bugs & midges!!