A couple of weeks of too little sleep finally caught up with me! Sadly not the result of a wild and exciting social life but only due to too much late-night-sorting-stuff-out-at-home-and-early-mornings. So I woke Friday morning with the most blinding headache and blurred vision and called in sick. I have, however, had a wonderful, peaceful week-end catching up on things and have even managed to start a new knitting project! Can't say 'what' as it is a present - and anyway after 2 hours I was dissatisfied with it, slipped it off the needles and will have to start again!!
Meanwhile . . . I have at long last sorted out how to put photos from my new camera on here so . . . .
here are Frankie and Lucia at Brian's 40th birthday part a couple of weeks ago:
Meanwhile . . . I have at long last sorted out how to put photos from my new camera on here so . . . .
here are Frankie and Lucia at Brian's 40th birthday part a couple of weeks ago:

all 3 Pies ready to go and play in the snow:

That's all for now, folks, back again soon . . .
1 comment:
Just checking in...hope all is ok, just v. busy!
kim
Post a Comment