Thursday, June 26, 2008

The power of 'Worry'

Hmm! well I seem to have returned revived and recouperated. I'm not really sure how it happened - all I did was worry about it - and here I am!! Some may say my reappearance is due to the computer prog, some that it was something to do with the internet, some that it was 'just something that happens' . . . but I know my problem was solved purely by Worry. Hoorah for Worry, my tried and trusted friend!!
And before I disappear again, I'll just add my photos of the Dancing show . . .
I went up to Yorkshire a couple of weekends ago to see Kpie and Jpie performing. It was a marvellous weekend . . . and the pies were magnificent!! I took these after the Saturday matinee back at the house.
Here are both Kpie and Jpie as two of the 'children' who lived with the Old Woman in her shoe:








Kpie as a dream fairy:










Jpie (who had all the audience saying 'aahh!!'):











Cpie can hardly wait until she is old enough to start dance classes. Here she is dressed in Kpie's dream fairy costume:











Frankie, Alex and Lucia came too - here is Lucia 'doing the ironing' and Rich and Cpie in the background:












3 Pies and a Pip:

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

Wonderful pictures...and they're growing so fasr~