Sunday, February 01, 2009

pies for the weekend

St, Ri and the pies arrived Friday evening . . . and we have had a wonderful week-end! We had a quick casserole when they came and then the pies went to bed and St, Ri and I sat around mostly chatting until gone one . . . much too late!! LOL!!
Saturday: St and I went to see four different flats for O and G. Three of them were 'reet manky' but the fourth was quite nice and may be a 'goer'. Fr, Al and Lpip came over late afternoon and we all had a meal together ~ which was fun. The pies and Lpip get along so well it is a joy to see them ~ especially Cpie and Lpip who are only 11 months apart and have a lot of fun together. I always felt a distinct lack of cousins when I was young as I rarely saw mine, so it is a delight to watch my daughters and grandchildren and their cousins enjoying each others' company to the extent that they do!
Today: Lovely morning! Had the pies to myself for most of the time and they were very good drawing and cutting and sticking at the kitchen table. Now they have gone home, calling at O & G's en route and I am getting ready for tomorrow . . . and my NEW JOB!!

No comments: