Yesterday both Kpie and Jpie were still slightly under the weather so just St, Cpie and I nipped up to see O&G and checked out how the rest of the family enjoyed their Counting. Everyone except Ma had gone to Ca and Da's house. They had stepped magnificently into the breach created by us being poorly. O&G had had a very good time and loved seeing the little ones. It was a shame we missed being with them too but better that than cause more illness!Here are Cpie and G in the new flat. We stayed for a coffee and a chat and then went back home.
Despite all the illnesses it was a lovely week-end ~ families eh? who'd be without them?
Despite all the illnesses it was a lovely week-end ~ families eh? who'd be without them?
2 comments:
how do you make this 7/12?
O and G
E and J
C and D and J and I and F and R
L
P and E
Yes I know that's only 13 but I didn't like to discount M! He would have been there if he could.
A xx
Post a Comment