Wednesday, January 04, 2012

In which I feel miserable . . .

I didn't go back to work after all as I felt ~ and still do feel ~ really grim. 

And have spent my time sleeping, reading or with my head draped with a towel over a bowl of hot water ~ which is about the most boring occupation in the Whole World!

My foot is returning to a more 'normal' size although it is of a most unpleasant colour!

There is no News as yet in the 'Frankie and New Baby' section of the Po Et Familiares site . . . but hang on in there, folks, I'm sure it won't be long . . . .

I have also done a tiny bit of knitting: on the pink scarf which I started for Frankie about two years ago.  This sounds worse than it is  ~ I have done loads of stitching and even some knitting on the way!

I am reading 'Mr Pye' and 'Introducing Chaos'  ~ which says it all really!

A bientot!

Po x

No comments: