| Something you found ~ Friday 13 April 2012 |
I have taken up the challenge! The challenge is to take a photo a day and the subject for each day is on a list which I found on a blog whilst browing. I rarely take photos and when I do they are usually hopeless so this has been a good way of focussing the mind and experimenting too.
So far I have only missed one photo and that was because I really couldn't 'get it'! More of that on the day though.
This is my first and was 'something I found'. I found it on the computer at work ~ a 2-for-1 ticket offer for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat' at the Watford Colosseum. I took Lpip the next day and it was amazing! and we both loved it ~ Lpip wants to go again!
it has taken me half an hour so far to upload this photo ~ here must be an easier way . . . .
Back with more anon I hope
Po x
No comments:
Post a Comment