- Flora Poste from 'Cold Comfort Farm' (Stella doppelganger!)
- Atticus Finch from 'To Kill a Mockingbird' (my hero)
- Ross and Demelza Poldark from the Poldark series (to make the evening spark)
- Hippolyta from 'The Bull from the Sea' (for insights into an interesting and very different life)
- Jo March from 'Little Women' (Beth is my favourite but Jo would keep the party going!)
- Elizabeth Bennett from 'Pride and Prejudice' (intelligent and independent)
- Lockwood Haddo from 'Covenant with Death' (I'm a little bit in love with Locky ~ I think he is perfect!)
- Mr Charles Pooter from 'The Diary of a Nobody' (Heaven only knows what he would say and do ~ but he would have me in stitches)
- WIlliam Brown from the Just William series (I have always wondered what a 'grown up' William would be like)
Wednesday, March 04, 2015
Dinner Party Guests
I saw this on Kim's site and think its a great idea: invite ten fictional characters to dinner. Here are mine (in no particular order!):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment