Friday, October 23, 2015

New car . . .

About two years ago I began to think about changing my car . . . and I burbled on about it . . . and saw cars I liked . . . and looked at t'internet . . . and thought some more . . . and wandered half-heartedly around car dealerships . . . and thought some more . . . and mentioned it to my mechanic . . . and even thought some more . . . 

You will have concluded by now that I am not 'big' in the decision-making process.


Well this week I have finally test driven a number of cars, come to a conclusion and today have ordered one!!  It's not the Fiat 500 from the vintage range, nor the Suzuki Jimny, nor the VW Up! nor even the mini ~ all of which I had on my list but had to reject after all for one reason or another.  


But it's a nice little soul and I will post a photo when he / she has arrived.


Back soon


Po xx

x

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

OH I can't wait to see it! I hope it is a car that is fun and makes you happy!