Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Gunnhildr


Here is my new car . .  . . 

and it's not the convertible Fiat 500 in the Vintage Range (which looked like great fun) ~ because reviews asserted that once the hood is down you can't use the rear-view mirrors

and it's not the Suzuki Jimny (which also looked like fun as well as the driving seat being higher from the ground) ~ because it has only two seats in the back (no good for use with either the Pies or the Pips complete with Parent)

and it's not the VW Up! (which is tiny and had the added thrill of an exclamation mark *;) winking ) ~ because it also has only two seats in the back

and it's not the mini (which is an icon and a truly nice car) ~ because is is a) expensive and b) has changed just a little too much from the original mini such as we had back when I was young and c) it probably has only two seats but I never got that far in my research

and it's not the VW Polo (which I liked very much) ~ but oh! the sales team!  When I said I wanted more time to decide, the sales chappie brought his manager out to sit the other side of me in order that I could be harangued in a pincer movement.  And it just wasn't that good a deal. 

In fact it is a dear little i10 which I love as it is small, nippy, economical, easy to drive and has three seats in the back. Although, as C pointed out, the middle seat really is very small ~ you would need to be jolly skinny haha 



Back soon

Po xx

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

I love the color! Or the colour as you would say!