Tuesday, December 15, 2015

New Babies

Ok!

First off . . . my lovely niece Lizzie and her hubby now have their third daughter.  Yay!  Born last Friday and doing very well indeed although I think everyone is pretty much exhausted!  I have seen photos and she is gorgeous and is so much like Lizzie that I have to smile when I think of her.  They live a good hundred miles further north so it will be a while until I see her but we are all very excited down here in Hertfordshire!

Then secondly . . . the Live Nativity in Watford Town Centre.  Which was lovely!  I took Dpip and Kpip last Saturday afternoon and we were very lucky as it coincided with our church's 'slot' so a couple of people we knew were singing and then waving when they saw the children which was nice.  There was a Shetland pony, a sheep, goat and five donkeys altogether which, of course, the children loved!  The crib scene itself was a sort of tableau vivant ~ no actual baby though which was probably just as well!

Two new babies then? . . . . hmmm . . . . tune in for updates! 

Back soon

Po xx   

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

That is a lot of donkeys!