1. Phoned a plumbing company. At last! My shower can only, apparently, provide cold water (brrrh!). I wouldn't have known as I always have baths but poor Eric and Janey suffered when last they stayed. Not fun! God job they told me though! Plus both basins have plugs which don't stay plugged, one basin has a very wobbly tap and the tap on the bath drips. So my plumbing is in a parlous state. Man comes next Tuesday DV.
2. This afternoon I had several odds and ends that needed doing: podiatrist visit, shopping, and popping into school very quickly.
3. Home, sat in the garden with a mug of tea, watched the news (aaargh!!!), read a little of 'Norse Mythology' (trying to keep up with Jago's book list for his G.C.S.E.!) and had a look at my notes for the museum meeting tomorrow afternoon.
Not a lot happened really. I will have to charge my camera and take some photos. I normally use my mobile phone but for some reason when I send them to the computer they always arrive up sideways right, sideways left or upside down! And even my editing rarely comes out the right way up. It's all very frustrating hahaha
Back soon
Po xx
1 comment:
You can edit your phone photos you know! What museum? TEll us more!
Post a Comment