Thursday, October 11, 2007

the good, the bad and the ugly

the good:
o is much better - recognising g, Stella and me when we visited yesterday
Eric visited today and reports that she may be going home tomorrow
the bad:
Stella had a bad journey home
the ugly (in spirit):
1. lorry drivers who pull out, crash into cars and then continue their journey without even bothering to stop - the particular one I have in mind had a blue lorry which was left hand drive and with non-British licence plates
2. all other drivers who drive on without stopping to help
b*****ds!!!

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

Oh my...miss a few days at your blog and so much has happened! I'm so sorry that O is not well, but it does sound like she is improving...and they can do amazing things for stroke sufferers now, even just taking a baby asprin a day can help. Tim's dad had a stroke about 5 years ago and now you'd never know. It is mostly just monitoring I think. Good luck with it all and I'm sending good thoughts to you and your family! And Tully of course.