Fretting about 0 mainly!
Though happily she is very much better. She came out of hospital last Friday which was quite remarkable and is very nearly back to her old self!! I went up to stay on Friday, coming home late Sat night and then visited again on Wednesday with Lucia. We all had a lovely day. Fran, Alex and Lucia visited on Saturday too and Eric nipped in to be there when the Speech Therapist came on Friday last. O's recovery has been quite amazing - she really is very 'tough' for her age!!
Had a lovely day yesterday: Fran, Lucia and I went to look at some houses (Alex was working) and Fran even found one she liked!! Wow!! I think they will take it as they went again today and Alex likes it too. This is a good thing as it is much nicer than the one they live in now, but sadly about half an hour's drive away - I shall miss being able to nip round on my way home from work. We arrived back to my house and had something to eat and then did some weddingy type things. Only just under 9 weeks to go!! Crikey!!!!!!!
Today was beautiful - sunny and quite warm. I did a few hours gardening (exhauting!!) and then a little knitting on Kezia's ballet cardi. Met Frankie, Alex and Lucia for evening mass - Lucia was sooo good - chattering away and smiling at all the people!! I shall miss seeing them at mass too - oh dear!!
No comments:
Post a Comment