Only September and already many stores are getting ready for Christmas.
Apart from writing my cards, which I try to do in the October half-term, I rarely do an awful lot before Advent is upon us - mainly because I find that too long a build-up tends to make the actual day feel like a bit of an anti-climax.
There is a member of our team at work, however, to whom the whole festive season appears to be anathema and who doesn't like to even hear the word until about two days before !!
So I have taken my Peace Hospice collecting box into the offfice - and every time we say 'the word' before December we have to put 50p in it! K says that at the rate we are going, we will be able to build an entire new wing! hahahaha
But I am not in the office now . . . so:
christmas christmas christmas christmas christmas christmas hoorah!!
Apart from writing my cards, which I try to do in the October half-term, I rarely do an awful lot before Advent is upon us - mainly because I find that too long a build-up tends to make the actual day feel like a bit of an anti-climax.
There is a member of our team at work, however, to whom the whole festive season appears to be anathema and who doesn't like to even hear the word until about two days before !!
So I have taken my Peace Hospice collecting box into the offfice - and every time we say 'the word' before December we have to put 50p in it! K says that at the rate we are going, we will be able to build an entire new wing! hahahaha
But I am not in the office now . . . so:
christmas christmas christmas christmas christmas christmas hoorah!!
No comments:
Post a Comment