Sunday, January 25, 2009

more photos . . .

I went to the Annual Catenian Quiz last evening and amongst those on my table were Ka and To K . . . which reminded me of this photo:

This is moi soon after my arm was plastered. I was rather proud of my 'different' green plasterings ~ until Ka told me it was only the NHS types who have colours ~ all the 'privates' have white!! So here's me looking decidedly plebbie!! LOL!!
It was a good quiz and a great evening: nice company and lots of fun!! ~ even though we didn't win!!

I recently blogged a photo of Lpip and the inside of the front door I had put in last Summer. Here's a pic from outside (I like this photo because you can just see Tully's tail at the bottom). I love the fact that it is dark green ~ looked lovely at Christmas with my wreath on it ~ and I now longer feel so exposed in my hallway! That's the old white door below it (yeuch!).



I have had a lovely week off; I have visited with very nearly all of my immediate family and have had a pleasant time pottering around at home sorting and slinging. Back to work tomorrow . . .

2 comments:

Stella said...

only NHS users have green doors - did you not know the 'privates' have white.
LOL

rosy said...

LOL
Well put!!
Hahahahahaha