. . . though very busy!
work continues good and very interesting although 2 evening meetings plus one govs' meet has meant I haven't seen an awful lot of my home this week!
and then on Friday instead of going home and putting my feet up I zipped off up to Yorkshire and spent the week-end with St, Ri and the Pies. Arrived in the evening after a l o o o ng trawl of four and a half hours up the morotorway ~ due to road works and the usual Friday night traffic ~ triffic! The Pies were in bed but not asleep ~ I think they had been waiting up! ~ and then I had supper and sat around talking. To bed very late ~ or very early!!
Saturday was Kpie's Pre-primary Ballet so St and I nipped off there soon after 11. Kpie looked very sweet ~ and she got her certificate so that was good. Back home for lunch and then St did about 2 hours digging in the garden (there is a lot of digging to do!!) and I went with Kpie and Jpie to the little park with their scooters. Quiet evening chatting with St.
Today I played 'Escape from Atlantis' with the Pies and then went with St and Kpie to Dunelm Mill (yay!) and then back for a quick lunch. Just before setting off for home St took me to see 2 new developments of houses. It's hard to believe the prices up there!! About half the cost of similar down here. I'm obviously living in the wrong place!! LOL
work continues good and very interesting although 2 evening meetings plus one govs' meet has meant I haven't seen an awful lot of my home this week!
and then on Friday instead of going home and putting my feet up I zipped off up to Yorkshire and spent the week-end with St, Ri and the Pies. Arrived in the evening after a l o o o ng trawl of four and a half hours up the morotorway ~ due to road works and the usual Friday night traffic ~ triffic! The Pies were in bed but not asleep ~ I think they had been waiting up! ~ and then I had supper and sat around talking. To bed very late ~ or very early!!
Saturday was Kpie's Pre-primary Ballet so St and I nipped off there soon after 11. Kpie looked very sweet ~ and she got her certificate so that was good. Back home for lunch and then St did about 2 hours digging in the garden (there is a lot of digging to do!!) and I went with Kpie and Jpie to the little park with their scooters. Quiet evening chatting with St.
Today I played 'Escape from Atlantis' with the Pies and then went with St and Kpie to Dunelm Mill (yay!) and then back for a quick lunch. Just before setting off for home St took me to see 2 new developments of houses. It's hard to believe the prices up there!! About half the cost of similar down here. I'm obviously living in the wrong place!! LOL
1 comment:
I didn't know anyone played 'Escape From Atlantis'!
We have it and my children used to like to arrange it, boats and creatures and all - but not actually play the game proper.
My husband played it a few times with a visiting friend . . . otherwise, it sits on our dresser with about a hundred other boxed games.
This is not a joke - we can hardly move for board games! My husband has a special interest in them, though mostly of the more abstract variety - has even invented some. So we have all sorts of things we don't play which he has brought home to find out what they are.
Susan
Post a Comment