Sunday, March 29, 2009

since last I blogged . . .

. . . quite a few good things have occurred . . .
O&G's move to Bushey would seem to be going ahead at the beginning of May ~ fingers crossed!
Mothering Sunday was great! O&G, Frankie, Alex, Lucia and I all met up at the Lily Lounge for Afternoon Tea ~ which was lovely!
I went to the Civic Awards and hob-nobbed with the Great and the Good ~ which was exciting!
Today Alex and Malcolm came and put up my new garden gate and Fran and Lucia came to play and Ricky came and cut my grass and tidied up the garden for a couple of hours. Then Alex, Fran, Lucia and I spent an hour or two in the garden chopping up (mainly Alex) and burning (mainly me) the old interior doors (HOORAH!!!). So today was ~ satisfying!

No comments: