Sunday, May 03, 2009

it is about time . . .

I wrote on here again!
life has been very busy.
Fr has finished work and is waiting for Newbee to arrive. Lpip is as excited as a big sister who has something to be excited about and is practising being gentle with splendid results! She went to stay with St and Ri and the Pies for a few days soon after Fr finished work and had a lovely time with them.
O&G have moved! yay! They moved out and took possession of the flat on Friday but are staying with me until Er Ja and I have decorated the sitting room and kitchen for them. We having been working like billy-oh up there, have very nearly finished and are hoping to move all the sitting room bits in tomorrow while O gets in and stocks up the beautifully-cleaned-by-Ja kitchen. It has all been a huge laugh with the usual barrage of insults bandied about between the three of us (E J and me I mean!)
Not a great deal of stitching or knitting has been going on as the new job, whilst continuing very enjoyable and interesting, is quite a few more hours per week and I don't have as much spare time as previously. And I don't want to lose any of the social bits!!
And the 'book pile' is growing into a veritable Great Wall on China on my bedside table!

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

I was just wondering YESTERDAY what you were up too. Apparently a lot! Glad all is well.