. . . because both Fr's and Ca's babes were born today!
Ca and Da's arrived 10.01 this morning ~ a little boy weighing in at 9lb 2 oz
and Fr and Al's at 1.37 this afternoon ~ another 'little' boy weighing 10lb 14 oz
both mothers and both sons doing well
I wish I could blog their names as they are both really nice ones ~ Ca's babe will be referred to on here at RP and Fr's will be know as Dpip ~ a brother for Lpip!
I think I can truly say: the entire family will go to bed tired but happy!
2 comments:
What wonderful news! Congratulations to all!
This must be so exciting!
And I understand your frustration about not being able to name them, shout to the world how happy you are without holding back.
But also understand why you don't!
Anyway, congratulations!
I'm sorry I'm being so intermittent about posting on 'Shouting at the Radio'. Every time I think I'm about to do it regularly as I did before, I find whatever I'm likely to will be trite or obvious . . . it's the nature of the news at present. Your encouragement makes me want to put more effort and thought into it though. So thanks.
And once again - congratulations.
Susan
Post a Comment