Number 12 has been somewhat bedevilled by vagabond birds in the last week or so!
Firstly Fr came over to use the computer and discovered she was not alone in the library ~ a robin had somehow managed to find his way in and was fluttering about over the top shelf ~ the one which has all my files on it. It took some time to persuade him he would be bettter off outside but eventually he left . . .
And today as I was up a ladder painting the very top of my shed I looked down and saw that number 11's three chickens had escaped into my garden and were hovering around in a very shady fashion. It was a bit of a blow to find that the neighbours were off out somewhere ~ didn't want to have to catch them myself! But La knew where they were, quick phone call and Ri came back to rescue them and take them back home. Shame really as I rather liked the idea of chickens wombling about in my patch. Now if it weren't for the foxes who live in number 13's garden . . . . .
Firstly Fr came over to use the computer and discovered she was not alone in the library ~ a robin had somehow managed to find his way in and was fluttering about over the top shelf ~ the one which has all my files on it. It took some time to persuade him he would be bettter off outside but eventually he left . . .
And today as I was up a ladder painting the very top of my shed I looked down and saw that number 11's three chickens had escaped into my garden and were hovering around in a very shady fashion. It was a bit of a blow to find that the neighbours were off out somewhere ~ didn't want to have to catch them myself! But La knew where they were, quick phone call and Ri came back to rescue them and take them back home. Shame really as I rather liked the idea of chickens wombling about in my patch. Now if it weren't for the foxes who live in number 13's garden . . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment