What is it about warm weather that makes people turn the volume of their radios up to ridiculous levels? It's almost as though they are proud of the hulla-baloo they are creating! Pitiful deluded creatures!
As I write this I can hear a veritable cacophany blasting from next door.
The poor soul who lives there is only about 17.
He is 'listening' ~ he must have cotton wool in his poor ears to withstand the racket ~ to some dire clamorous row I can only describe as hell-ridden.
And it happens where-ever one goes in the summer-time ~ in built up areas at least.
Oh for the peace and tranquility of Gillan Creek!
As I write this I can hear a veritable cacophany blasting from next door.
The poor soul who lives there is only about 17.
He is 'listening' ~ he must have cotton wool in his poor ears to withstand the racket ~ to some dire clamorous row I can only describe as hell-ridden.
And it happens where-ever one goes in the summer-time ~ in built up areas at least.
Oh for the peace and tranquility of Gillan Creek!
2 comments:
i think it is just that more windows are open - or people take their music outside
you can hear it more
Oh yes it is definitely more open windows.
But really that was my point.
If these people have their windows open why don't they have consideration for others who don't want to hear the noise? Perhaps they do have a din at that volume all year round. But whilst that sort of behaviour is ok behind closed doors it is neither polite nor kind to make others suffer.
Post a Comment