Have just returned from a quick visit to Sainsbury's.
I had almost finished my shopping and was pushing my trolley down the last aisle but had to stop because a man was bending down picking something off the shelf. He straightened up, looked at me, smiled and put a bottle into my trolley. He then glanced at me again and I suppose I must have been looking somewhat bemused because he stared into the trolley, smiled again and said, 'Oh I thought you were my partner. I wondered why we were getting mayonnaise'. !!
I didn't hang around to see if his partner was my dopple ganger although maybe I should have done!!
Oh dear . . . . I hope he isn't gay!!
I had almost finished my shopping and was pushing my trolley down the last aisle but had to stop because a man was bending down picking something off the shelf. He straightened up, looked at me, smiled and put a bottle into my trolley. He then glanced at me again and I suppose I must have been looking somewhat bemused because he stared into the trolley, smiled again and said, 'Oh I thought you were my partner. I wondered why we were getting mayonnaise'. !!
I didn't hang around to see if his partner was my dopple ganger although maybe I should have done!!
Oh dear . . . . I hope he isn't gay!!
1 comment:
Rosy, you are priceless!
Thanks for your comment, it made me click on you instantly.
Only just had time to look at the Sainsbury sketch............ that's men for you!
I am sure to be back.
Post a Comment