I haven't put any of my stitching on this blog. That's mainly because none of it is anything to write home about! Or write on a blog about for that matter!
I don't generally do large projects and what with needing HUGE magnifiers as well as largest magnification 'reading' glasses, my finishing isn't all that great either! (But of course I am very modest ho ho!)
But I have decided I will put this one on because I am quite proud of it.
The last time Stella, Rich and all three Pies visited with O & G, Jpie wore his little magician's outfit. He looked really cute and the outfit included a top hat out of which he produced a rabbit! Not a real one I hasten to add!
So this is the card I sent him for his birthday last Tuesday. And I would just like to explain that although the stitching is really not that special, I made up the pattern myself. Aren't I the clever old stick?????

I don't generally do large projects and what with needing HUGE magnifiers as well as largest magnification 'reading' glasses, my finishing isn't all that great either! (But of course I am very modest ho ho!)
But I have decided I will put this one on because I am quite proud of it.
The last time Stella, Rich and all three Pies visited with O & G, Jpie wore his little magician's outfit. He looked really cute and the outfit included a top hat out of which he produced a rabbit! Not a real one I hasten to add!
So this is the card I sent him for his birthday last Tuesday. And I would just like to explain that although the stitching is really not that special, I made up the pattern myself. Aren't I the clever old stick?????

1 comment:
Very nice bit of work, for somebody with bad eyesight!
I also love your London scenes; I hate people who still live near London and can just get on a train or tube and visit the Globe! That was once my world too, now I'm stuck here in the armpit of the country having to travel for miles for a bit of culture.
Post a Comment