This is a blogging in which I attempted to 'catch up', dated 18 April! ~ it is in fact 22 June now!
I can't now remember what exactly mis-fired with the computer ~ but summat did and I gave up.
So this is just to let anyone who does still 'tune in' know: I am still alive, very busy and always hoping that I will be back some day.
I still read my fave blogs but feel so bad about not writing that I haven't even had the heart to comment.
Maybe I will be on the radar again soon . . . .
Po xx
I can't now remember what exactly mis-fired with the computer ~ but summat did and I gave up.
So this is just to let anyone who does still 'tune in' know: I am still alive, very busy and always hoping that I will be back some day.
I still read my fave blogs but feel so bad about not writing that I haven't even had the heart to comment.
Maybe I will be on the radar again soon . . . .
Po xx
1 comment:
Hi! Hi! I was wondering about you but know how it is to get caught up in busy-ness. I hope your family including all the pies are all doing well and that you're having your share of adventures. I need a good book for the summer...any recommendations?
Post a Comment