Orange
Thursday 19 April 2012
I was reading 'Room' by Emma Donoghue ~ Orange short-listed.
~~~~~
Something I drew
Friday 20 April 2012
It was the Grand National Horse Race the following day and the office held a Sweepstake. I drew State of Play. Needless to say it didn't win.
~~~~~
Bottle
Saturday 21 April 2012
On my kitchen window sill. I love coloured glass. The tall triangular ones I brought from Austria last time I visited and the bulbous one with the leaning neck is just a random one that once had wine in it that I shared with G.
~~~~~
Last thing I bought
Sunday 22 April 2012
I had to cheat with this one ~ it was the last thing I bought but I bought it on the Saturday. I had organised a studio shoot for Kpie and Stella and I had been to choose the photos we wanted. On the way home we called in at Starbucks in Chiswell Green.
Back tomorrow
Po x
No comments:
Post a Comment