Friday, May 18, 2012

continuing the challenge ~ day 5

vegetable
Monday 23 April 2012

An onion.  Not much more I can say really . . . .


~~~~~

Something I am grateful for
Tuesday 24 April 2012

A peaceful room at work in which to sit and read at lunchtime.  Ok so it's unsociable, but I like to be away from the hurly burly for a while!


~~~~~

Looking down
Wednesday 25 April 2012

Stella and the Pies usually visit G after their violin and recorder classes and I generally manage to meet them there before they go home.  Looking down as they wave goodbye.


~~~~~

Black and White
Thursday 26 April 2012

My purse ~ and me in the mirror taking the photo ~ also in black and white.  This is at around 7.00 in the evening and I was at work waiting for the Development Control Committee meeting to start.


~~~~~

Somewhere I went
Friday 27 April 2012

Work! That's where I went. And then I went home again. But it was a Friday ~ and time to relax!  Like today, really.

I have a good weekend ahead: Janey and Eric are coming down tomorrow early and bringing a Boeuf Bourguignonne for lunch.  We will go to Porcelanosa to choose some tiles for their new bathroom, nip over to Enfield to collect the 'Kpie' photos and then collect G and bring him for lunch.  I'm not sure what we will do in the afternoon and evening but then J&E will go home.  On Sunday it will be the Confirmation Mass in the afternoon and then maybe a quiet evening with a dvd or the tv or reading . . . .


No comments: