1 pm
Saturday 28 April 2012
Just arrived to visit G and this was the time. This was O's watch and G gave it to me after she died. I wear it almost every day.
~~~~~
Circle
Sunday 29 April 2012
Quite a number ofcircles actually!
~~~~~
Something that makes me sad
Monday 30 April 2012
Well, not really sad ~ more nostalgic I suppose. Eric and Janey gave us the clock when we married ~ 40 years ago this coming September. And time passing is quite sad really.
The photo is of Frankie aged 20 months and Stella aged 3 years 9 months. Cpie looks like Stella and Lpip looked like Frankie when she was that age. I love this photo and it always sits on my mantle piece but it is sad that it was so long ago.
Well that is the first month done (last half at least) and I am still continuing. But now I am going to post them all on my Annus Mirabilis blog ~ and at the end of each month. It has certainly helped to concentrate the old mind! and I have messed about a bit to see how to get better shots. All good.
The weekend
I had a great weekend ~ Janey and Eric came down and we nipped over to Enfield to collect the photos, went into Porcelanosa and laughed at the ridiculous prices, collected G, had lunch at mine, took G home and then, after E and J had left, I went for a walk in the lovely Whippendell Woods. So peaceful!
On Sunday it was the Confirmation Mass which was beautiful. But now I know I am getting old! It was a 'new' bishop whom I had never seen before and my first thought was 'Goodness, he's young'. I expect that reaction with policemen but Bishops???!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment