Sunday, December 29, 2013

forgotten . . .

. . . or so I thought . . .

I haven't looked at my blog in months ~ no really! in fact not for over a year ~ not since my last post in fact . . . and I haven't been following other blogs either ~ which seems rather rude and impolite ~ like ignoring a friend perhaps?  Well in point of fact because I was not blogging it seemed kinda 'stalky' to be reading other blogs and not commenting or sharing . . . so I just stopped . . . 

But today I suddenly wondered whether my poor blog had been wiped off the face of the Earth and so I had a look . . . the odd thing was that it looked like four (4??) views today! Who, I wondered, was looking when I was totally ignoring the thing?  Maybe I should pay it just a leetle more attention?

2014 is just around the corner ~ I would like to catch up withe blogs I have enjoyed in the past and feel I am only justified in doing so if I share doings of my own . . .

Back soon with news of the Pies and the Pips, Tully (no longer terrifying said Pies and Pips ~ they are mostly bigger than he is now!), family, house renovations, knits, stitches, books, visits, fun times and more . . . .

Po x


1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

I'm so glad to see you! Glad you are well. And looking forward to seeing what you've been reading!