Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Ten a.m. on a Tuesday morning . . .

Thinking of the quiz last evening caused me to remember the only other time I have been to that particular 'quiz night'.  I went last September with both Stella and Frankie and it was on the anniversary of mine and Boog's wedding day ~ so a bit of a celebration too.  

The quiz always features a 'picture' round and one pic was of a chap playing golf (it turned out to be Hugh Grant).  I am always useless at recognising people in photos so made a deduction and said 'could it be Tiger Woods?'.  The daughters looked at me in amazement and Frankie said 'but Tiger Woods is Black!!'

Did I say that I had no interest in either sport or 'celebs'? 

The men are here from JL putting up my curtain tracks right now.  Hopfully not long now until the sitting/dining room is finished ~ hoorah!!

Have a nice day

Po xx

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

Regarding Tiger: details, details.