an hour's quiet reading
carrying on sorting out the library
call from Eric about G
call to P to discuss changed work arrangements
sorting guest bedroom to get ready to start decorating etc
bank
building society
present buying for Lauren (having decided that the present I originally bought was not a good choice!)
Laura at Addiction (wash and blow dry)
to sainos to get some odds and ends for G
bumped into Joyce and ha a chat
visit with G ~ chat with staff, chat with G, card game, cup of tea
load of washing on
tidy house ~ found book I had lost ~ yay!
stitching birthday card
bath and change to go to Lauren's birthday meal
lovely meal ~ super company and food ~ and a splendid cake!
home
chat with Stella on facebook
bath
bed
cup of tea and P G Wodehouse!
I like my job but this 'holiday' was great and I would never have had time for all this on an ordinary working day!
back soon
Po xx
No comments:
Post a Comment