Wednesday, December 23, 2015

More preps . . .


Spent much of today cooking and it was mostly quite nice and peaceful.  Even the clearing up was peaceful.  I suppose if I stopped treating cooking as something to be 'got through' a.s.a.p. I might even enjoy it. 

Visited with Cat and David this evening and took the presents.  Two coffees and lovely chat then left for another 'go' at Costcos.  

Hopeless!  It was heaving ~ even at almost 8 o'cock and . . . . The croissants (for Christmas morning) were 'best before 25.12.2015'.  
No pain-au-chocolat, no packs of salmon, no fish pies, no brioches, no thin candles, no patience (ha!) 

Abandoned trolley and came home.    I can get it in Sainos tomorrow morning after I collect the capon.  

Back soon

Po xx

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

Oh silly you even ATTEMPTING the Costco two days before Christmas. I stay a mile away!