Thursday, January 14, 2016
2016 . . .
Christmas Eve arrived and I thoroughly enjoyed the preps and the visitors and I took photos!
And Christmas Day arrived and it was wonderful and I loved having Frankie, Alex, the Pips and Alex's dad here and it was the best Christmas!
Boxing Day arrived and F, A and the Pips were still here an again it was wonderful ~ cosy and relaxing.
And New Year's Eve arrived and the Annual NYE Dinner was here and it was terrific. Midnight came and we welcomed it in . . . and it was lovely.
And then . . . a new little Pie arrived!!
Yes a lovely little boy whom we all love out of all proportion to his size but deserving of every iota of love we can give. We are all delighted with him and Ke, J and Cpie are thrilled to have such an adorable baby brother.
That's it for now. Happy, happy, happy!
Back soon
Po xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations!! What happy news!
Post a Comment