Sunday
I spend half my life being grumpy. Yesterday was a case in point.
I sped off to The Range quite early to buy bedding compost for the new plants but had forgotten that I would need £1 for a trolley (yeah yeah ~ my own fault). The queues were ridiculously long too so I postponed the planting idea until today.
My temper was not improved at the EU election Count in the afternoon. We zoomed through counting and were finished by 6.00 and then had to wait until 8.00 before we were able to leave. Lord! I was so cross. (also my own fault as I knew we had to be in line with the other countries but hadn't taken that into account) In all honesty it wasn't really too bad though as I had nice chats with Da and Li who were also there and the table I was on was a jolly one so we had a good laugh while waiting for the clock.
Home and looked at 'Britain's Most Historic Towns' documentary (Bristol yesterday) and 'Years and Years' which was good although a little disturbing.
Today . . . .
. . . was actually GOOD!
An came round for coffee and so we could both do the online flight check-in for our trip to Berlin and to book our car parking. I always have a good laugh with An. She and I have completely different views about so many things but fortunately it never gets in the way of our friendship.
Then I did manage to get some compost at the nursery as well as two lupins. I really like lupins! Then a quick lunch in the garden and a couple of hours planting and generally tidying up. I have taken photos but will post later when the flowers have grown and will make more of a show.
Hopefully I will get some knitting done this evening ~ I am lagging behind on a jumper which should have been for Rpie but he is growing at such a rate that it will have to be for his little sister now. Heigh ho . . .
Back soon
Po x
No comments:
Post a Comment