has ended at last. Or at least isolation has ~ quite a while ago really ~ although still ongoing for those who are unfortunate enough to be struck down even now.
Frankie's family survived with no-one catching it at all ~ among the few!
Stella and co. had it twice ~ all of them at once (!!) which was difficult! And they went into isolation weeks before it became compulsory in March 2020.
Almost everyone I know caught it ~ or someone in close family ~ at least once ~ some multiple times.
I did too. But only once and not badly.
So now we are 'out' of the pandemic ~ just wars, climate problems, world recession, heat waves and a leadership election to worry about.
I have not looked at bloggings since the start of the pandemic but I am going to be looking for my faves . . . although I will never truly catch up! 😢
Back at some point . . . .
1 comment:
Well hi Rosy! Great to see you back in the blogging world. I haven't had Covid nor has Tim, but everyone else we know has--and experts say that even if you don't think you've had it you've probably had it? Anyway, glad you are well.
Post a Comment