Saturday, January 18, 2014

Cpie and Lpip came to stay

We had a lovely time.

We watched Button Moon on Friday evening which, although really much too young for them, they really enjoyed ~ I suppose on a different level to how Stella saw it.  I have a Nursery School photo of Stella aged 4 wearing the Button Moon badge that Boogy bought for her when they went to see a 'live' version at the Palace.  I got the photo out and showed the girls ~ neither of them recognised Stella!

Today we went to the Palace too ~ to see The Little Match Girl.  I hadn't realised quite how the story would be tackled ~ in fact it was a song, dance and mime production ~ no speech and all the songs were in Italian.  The ballet and the mimes made it totally understandable though.  All three of us really enjoyed it although it was a little dark in parts and Lpip, who is very sensitive, did hide her face a couple of times.  

Then we went to visit G.  Frankie and Kpip were already there when we arrived.  It is Kpip's second birthday today and she was in fine form.  They only stayed a little while after we arrived and then G and I chatted while C and L played 'hide and seek'.  Which was ridiculous in G's tiny flat but hilarious too.

We went home after that and had tea and Frankie arrived to collect L and Stella to collect C.  So I guess I am in for a quet evening.

Oh the curtains . . . . Well the ones in the sitting room are fine although there is a sight problem with the track but that will be sorted that out.  The dining room end is only having 'dress curtains'.  They should have been two widths each.  They are one  width each and look ridiculous!  John Lewis are having more made up.

I told you!!!

back soon

Po x

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

I am so sorry you don't like State of Wonder because it is one of my favorites. Your comments, though, are very truthful. I need a good book though--will go through your list!