. . . it was good once the weekend arrived!!
On Friday morning I was still rightly angry over G's treatment so rang Travel Line, the Scheme Manager at the Flats and the Orthotics department at Watford General ~ Travel Line umpteen times as they kept recommending I speak to 'someone else'! Their story was that the van had gone to the flat and the personnel had 'knocked' at the door and there was no reply. Since there is no knocker but an array of buttons which one presses to buzz the required flat and since G had been waiting downstairs next to the glass screen beside the buttons (approx 18 inches distant!) since 10.45 and the van's tracking device apparently 'proves' that it arrived at 11.16 I rather doubt this tale. Call me an old sceptic but I think they may very well have gone to the wrong place!
I have made another appointment for him for this coming Wednesday and one can only hope that they have a more competent team on board this time around.
Saturday was good! L had invited me round for a 'Fillum' Night ~ we had a good ol' chin-wag, delivery pizza, cheesecake and cokes and watched 'The Color Purple' ~ which I have seen a number of times but it still never ceases to move me. Nice evening!
Today was Visiting G Time. Frankie and the Pips came too and Alex after his footie game. Frankie cooked a great lunch and then we watched a little bit of a 'Catherine Cookson' drama while the children played (G fell asleep).
Home for the evening now and Mr Selfridge beckons.
Night
Po xx
and as a ps here at Cpie and Lpip at the Palace waiting for The Little Match Girl to start
2 comments:
we are just waiting for Mr S on catchup :)
I nearly messaged you to ask what you thought of the Tango! Good eh? Almost as good as Pink Panthers and Crying Doves ;) xx
Post a Comment