Simple Faith
While Stella took Kpie to her music lesson I had Jpie and Cpie stay here with me.
Jpie arrived with a big bag of 'stuff' and said he had brought equipment in order to conduct an experiment (that's the first part of 'simple faith'!) My heart did sink a little as neither Science nor practicality have ever been exactly my 'bag'. It was great fun, however, and involved plastic bottles, scissors, sandpaper, elastic bands and a glue gun. It was really entertaining and we made some very useful little containers for matches/pills/paperclips/other sundry goods. Jpie had found the instructions on a rather useful You Tube video ~ we just had to follow it really.
Stella and Kpie arrived, we had lunch and settled in for a viewing of 'Kind Hearts and Coronets'. Stella, Jpie, Cpie and I had started to watch this last Winter but we had had to abandon it half way through and I had been promising to revisit it ever since. This is a true 'classic' and if you have never seen it I urge you to do so tout suite! At one point one of the characters says 'Kind hearts are more than coronets, and simple faith than Norman blood'. This really is a very funny film with a great twist at the end.
Tomorrow it is Lunch with Lyndsey and, hopefully, a quiet weekend.
Back soon
Po x
No comments:
Post a Comment