And now I have retired and I don't seem able to organise my time ~ it just seems to flitter a w a y . . . .
But this must stop!
On the other hand, I read more, watch more TV (good stuff needless to say 😃) and spend more time researching for the groups I go to. But still . . . I miss the blogosphere!
I went to Berlin back in June ~ just for three days ~ and really I should share the few photos I took. So here is one as a sort of 'promise' to myself and anyone else who may still be looking in. And I will try really really hard to get back in the blogging mindset ~ it was just so nice to be a part of it.
| Brandenburg Gate ~ looking from the East to the West. |
Po x
1 comment:
I always love when you pop back into the world! Tell me what you are watching and reading! We've watched "The Moonstone" and liked it, just finished "The Five" and that was also good (both are BBC productions).
Post a Comment