Monday, September 09, 2019

The Ninth of the Ninth

Brrrh!  Autumn is almost here.  It is certainly turning chilly but for all that it's my favourite season.  And another thing: little Npie was born at the end of September last year and her second name is 'Autumn'.  (Her first name is fairly conventional and I will reveal it one day . . . just not yet.)

So today I had a quiet morning catching up on reading and jobs ~ mainly jobs!  

A couple of hours this afternoon at Three Rivers Museum in Ricky where I volunteer.  Getting ready for an exhibition ~ pics and story when it is completed.  

This evening I shall be out at Sixth Ricky Scouts' meeting and then on to our 'local' to catch up with Pa after the long summer break.  

Today, the Ninth of the Ninth, is the anniversary of our wedding day ~ 47 years.  And, since we married at Our Lady's in Rickmansworth which is the church to which the Scouts group is attached and where I shall be tonight, I am posting a photo of us as we exited the church after the service. 


That's Eric on the right and the reason he is laughing is that Boogs was holding my train so high that my 'underpinnings' were unexpectedly on view and Janey and Frances (my bridesmaids) were desperately trying to 'cover me up'.  
That's the church to the side. It hasn't altered at all!

Back soon

Po xx

1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

Thanks for sharing the photo! Oh the hair! Oh the whatever it is on your head!