Wednesday, May 13, 2020

AWOL

Yup! AWOL for ages I'm afraid.  
And looking at fave blogs but not commenting.
And mostly my emails are in a parlous state although I have done quite a lot of 'catch-up' on the Governor front.  
Walking! More than I have for years ~ which is great. And rediscovering local rural spots I had virtually forgotten about.  Plug the podcast in and off I go . . . 
The pandemic is worrying for many reasons ~ although so far for family and friends all is well.  
I am enjoying the peace and calm ~ and I shall continue much of what has been good into the future (hopefully).
I've updated the Good Old Reading list and with a bit of luck by the end of the week will even post a little of what I have been up to.
Best Wishes to anyone who still visits.
Carpe Diem!
Po xx



1 comment:

Kim in Oregon said...

Hi Rosy! I'm so glad you are well and safe and that your whole family is too.
We are now on the coast (maybe forever?) and are enjoying it. WE walk a lot too--the dogs are skinny but we aren't!
Off to find a good book!